Create a round pictureCreates a round image from a regular square image. It is also possible to add a border of arbitrary width.
WEB-Tool for creating circular images online.
To get a round image, it is not necessary to have a square image as a source, it can be rectangular.
How to make a picture round
- Upload your bitmap (JPEG, PNG).
- Choose an option with a border or not.
- If with a border, then set its width and color. The color is specified in HEX-RGB format. For example, red would be FF0000.
- If you need to reduce the size of the resulting circular image, then set the width (you cannot set the width greater than the minimum side of the original image).
- If you need to get a black and white image or a negative, then check the corresponding checkboxes.
- Click the button «Create Round Image».
How a circular image is created
- The size of the smallest side of the image is found first.
- The original image is cropped on both sides so that its largest side becomes the same as the smallest (we get a square), for example, if the image was 800x600px, then a square image will be 600x600px. Those. we flip 100px left and 100px right.
- Next, we get a round image due to the fact that everything outside the circle becomes transparent.
Anti-aliasing is also used at the edges of the circle, so that the picture visually looks perfectly round. A circular image will look perfect on any background placed under it.